Thursday, January 04, 2007

Karinna's Report from Disneyland

We spent the day at Disneyland with some good friends. Karinna was so excited, she wanted to blog about it as soon as we got back to our hotel.

I got to feed my friend Cali! I got to hold a little loaf of bread and peel off tiny pieces and put them into Cali's mouth. When Cali wanted more bread she said, "Ahh,waa moungie!!! She would say it very quietly but I could hear her. Calie also blew a kiss to Karinna Wong, and hi fived me! There is a picture Auntie Daisy took and I got to hold Calie in it. Karinna and Brianna and Marissa Wong told me that Calie saw Darth Maul (at the Jedi training academy) walking and got scared. We also talked about funny things Calie did, like popped a big bubble! Calie likes to smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home