Saturday, August 13, 2005

I Want My HDTV

To finally complete the bedroom makeover, we added a 32-inch LCD TV to the new armoir.

This is our first experience in the world of HDTV and it is amazing. When we were the first to get TiVo, it was difficult explaining to all our friends and family that the experience was a major paradigm shift. HDTV is a similar thing. I've documented the journey in a different blog. It gets somewhat complicated and there are lots of choices to make, but it's just so cool, ... and there is no going back.

Just watching the PGA Championship golf tournament, or a Raider-49er pre-season NFL game is an entirely different experience in HDTV.

4 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Oooh, I have gadget envy. :-)

Tue Aug 16, 07:23:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Brad & Christine said...

great! just in time to watch USC in the national championship game again.

Wed Aug 17, 02:44:00 PM PDT  
Blogger ivan said...

Are you sure the University of South Carolina is in the BCS?

Wed Aug 17, 04:51:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Brad & Christine said...

I meant the USC Trojans...the team that plays that JC in Westwood.

Thu Aug 18, 04:01:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home