What Will Heaven Be Like?
On the drive to church this morning, the kids discussed their questions and thoughts about heaven.
Karinna: I would be afraid to die if I had to get sick before going to heaven, but if I fell asleep and woke up in heaven, I would be really excited! 'cause then I would be with God and I would see all the beautiful jewels He put in heaven!
Jeremy: Yeah, and we get to live in houses in heaven. But why is God still building them?
Karinna: Do you think heaven will be like Foster City, except everything is gold?
Teresa: Heaven will be much nicer than Foster City.
Karinna: I think heaven will be like Hawaii, but a hundred times better! and everything is gold. ... you'll be able to fly around in the air!
Jeremy: ...and Uncle Brad thinks of heaven like a big golf course... that's gold... and you can play whenever you want.
Karinna: I would be afraid to die if I had to get sick before going to heaven, but if I fell asleep and woke up in heaven, I would be really excited! 'cause then I would be with God and I would see all the beautiful jewels He put in heaven!
Jeremy: Yeah, and we get to live in houses in heaven. But why is God still building them?
Karinna: Do you think heaven will be like Foster City, except everything is gold?
Teresa: Heaven will be much nicer than Foster City.
Karinna: I think heaven will be like Hawaii, but a hundred times better! and everything is gold. ... you'll be able to fly around in the air!
Jeremy: ...and Uncle Brad thinks of heaven like a big golf course... that's gold... and you can play whenever you want.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home