Thursday, September 01, 2005

Precious Memories

It happened about five or six months ago (which equates to about 20 business trips). I did not take direct note of it at the time, but I do recall a specific incident when Jeremy was busily working the pockets of my suitcase helping me "pack" for my trip. As I was busy rushing to gather all my travel essentials (passport, toothbrush, etc.) I vaguely remember hearing Jeremy declare something to the effect of

"Daddy, make sure you eat on your trip, OK? I'm going to pack for you, but you make sure you eat healthy."
I think he must have overheard some conversations that Teresa had with me, but anyways... I completely forgot about this incident until today. Just now, I was in a hotel, packing my things for my return trip from Manila to SFO... and I find this plastic spoon tucked away in a side pocket of my suitcase. Suddenly, I recalled the conversation with Jeremy and just now I realized he had tucked away the plastic spoon because he was thinking of things I needed in order to "eat healthy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home